Wednesday 16 November 2016

MISTER INTERNATIONAL MADRID 2017





How’s your day-to-day after winning in Madrid?
“I’m excited and more motivated to offer the best of myself for the contest. My day-to-day is exactly the same. I usually start the day reading, then work and study about training, nutrition and coaching, to help people become their best version. At the end of the day, I train and socialize with my loved ones."




The weapons of the winner have to be unique and authentic, what are yours to get the national title?

“Be myself and give my best in every moment. In the end we all have aspects that make us unique and unequaled, so we only have to enjoy the present moment but with a proactive attitude of continuous improvement. Among my weapons I consider elegance, masculinity, good manners and behavior. Apart from that, I have great discipline that makes everything happen I set out to accomplish.”




Which fashion parade do you identify with the most? Which would you stay with and why?

“I identify more wearing a suit, I like to parade with a suit because it conveys elegance and good presence. Apart from that, I have no problems, I'm versatile and can adapt to the other parades.”




What reasons would you give to the judges of why you should be the representative of Spain in the international contest?

“I think beauty is not just an expression of the physical aspect, but the harmony that comes along with physical, emotional balance and inner harmony. Under the maxim of ‘mens sana in corpore sano’, cultivating body, mind and spirit. I believe that I have the qualities to attend the International competition, and leave Spain at the top.”




This edition, you will have the pleasure of living the experience in Matalascañas (Huelva). What do you think about the atmosphere in which you will be during that week living unforgettable experiences?

“Truth is I am very excited to live the experience, you breathe a very good vibe and I will surely have the pleasure of meeting good people and bringing me great friends."


FERGUS Hotels is the great sponsor of this event. What do you think about the facilities of the FERGUS Style El Cortijo Golf? Do you think the experience will live up to the big event?

“After looking at the facilities in detail I can say that the place is ideal for the event. The place is very quiet and well equipped, very suitable to spend the stay and enjoy, basically would be the idyllic place to which many ‘Madrileños’ would make a break to disconnect from the big city.”




Which city? “New York”



What is the best part about you? “Good values, curiosity to learn, empathy.”



A Number? “10”



Your favorite place? “The beach”



After shave? Calvin Klein In2u him



What couldn't you live without? "A good book to accompany me"



Original interview via HOYMAGAZINE in Spanish here

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for sharing information that will be much helpful for making coursework my effective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Thank you for you comment. Happy to hear it helped you

      Delete